If you feel like you’re ‘existing’ when you should be truly ‘living’, we can help. At Love2Live, we don’t start with the Plan, we start with the person – understanding who you really are and where you want to be. Then we work together to push boundaries, broaden horizons and explore your unique potential. Supports that are as individual as you.
with integrity. accountability. care.
We do things a little differently, because we know you’re the expert in your own life. That’s why our services are never ‘done for you’, they’re built around you.
And because we understand what it’s like to need a little extra help with the everyday, we know better than to tell you what we think you need. We listen, we think creatively and we keep ‘you’ front and centre in decision making about your own life. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
Love2Live is a registered NDIS provider, backed by years of experience and a real understanding of what good support looks and feels like.
- We get to know you and your support network
- Collaborate to create services just for you
- Respect your culture, your values and your goals
- Act with absolute transparency and accountability.
Whatever your needs, we have the expertise – and the caring staff – to help you achieve your ambitions.
News and updates
Stay up-to-date with the latest news from Love2Live Disability Services, as well as NDIS insights and advice on getting the most from your Plan. With a wealth of lived and sector experience, we’re here to help you navigate the complex world of disability support.
There’s a lot of information out there – sometimes an overwhelming amount. We’ve pulled together some of the key things you need to know, as well as a list of really useful contacts. But, if you still have questions, don’t hesitate to connect with our team. We can help you to navigate the NDIS, understand the steps involved and the options available to you, and support you to make the right decisions for your individual circumstances.
Have questions you need answered?
Whether your needs are evolving, you’ve moved to a new area, or your current provider just isn’t hitting the mark, it’s important to know that you’re 100% in charge. Finding someone who understands your unique needs and is committed to helping you reach your goals is what it’s all about – even if it doesn’t happen immediately.
In terms of the practicalities, you’ll need to think about:
- Cancelling existing service bookings
- What you want to do the same/differently next time
- What your needs are moving forward.
To put the wheels in motion with your current provider, you’ll first need to read your service agreement to understand:
- your obligations around a notice period
- and whether they need to be notified in writing (tip – it can be useful to request an acknowledgment that they have received).
You may also want to request any documentation that might be useful to share with your next provider.
Then you can just cancel the service bookings in the NDIS portal or, if your NDIS plan is managed by the NDIA (agency managed), your current provider must end their service booking in the MyPlace portal.
Yes – Love2Live is a registered NDIS service provider. Our experienced, caring staff team is dedicated to helping you enhance your independence and achieve your goals. Talk to us to find out how!
We provide disability support services both in the home and in the community. Whether you have an intellectual, physical, sensory or neurological disability, acquired brain injury or degenerative disease, we can deliver supports your way.
- Innovative Community Participation,
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages/transitions and supports,
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement,
- Daily Personal Activities,
- Development of daily living and life skills,
- Household tasks,
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements,
- Participation in community/social and civic activities,
- Accommodation / Tenancy Assistance,
- Assistive products for household tasks.
We will always try to work within your staffing preferences – we know how important it can be to find someone you feel comfortable with. If you have support staff employed by another agency that you’d like to keep, we are happy to discuss the possibility of them joining our team.
Your service agreement is the legal document that sets out the agreement between you and your service providers. It will include detail on which supports will be provided, how much they cost and how they will be paid for, how long the supports will be provided. It covers both your obligations and the responsibilities of the service provider.